Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jekyll & Hyde Outline Studies

Well, I didn't really get to think much about how I was going to reinvent these characters. I sort of jumped right into classic "scientist/gentleman" to "beast" ideology. Not bad, I guess, but depending on time I may try and spin it a little better...
Dr. Jekyll - I thought about variations more on him - he could be a dapper gentleman, a dork scientist, and sloppy dork (perhaps playing a bit on the "Nutty Professor" idea)...

Hyde is your typical beastly monster fellow, at least as far as I've thought it out. I think he needs more excitement or humor... We'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Jim - aside from being a great artist, you've got an awesome sense of quirkiness and humor that I love in your illos. These all remind me of what it would look like if Pixar were to do a take on this film.

    ReplyDelete